Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hidden Artist...


Even before I was born my Mother has always been artistic, and ever since I was old enough to walk she has always tried to open up the artist inside me...

And I have always ran away from being the artist that I could be...

But now that I am older I have found something that I hope will allow me to express my growing artistic talents with the world... and although I have never had any lessons, and I know that if I ever want to better myself, that is something that I should invest in... but for now I am happy with the work that I have already accomplished...

And I have been blessed with a mother to teach me new techniques to improve my paintings....
And I think if I keep at it...

I might actually get pretty good at this...

Thanks Mom... I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment